Thursday, December 5, 2013

BRUSSELS WITH A BANG


It seems everyone is going vegan these days. In an effort to see what all the hooplah is about, I've stopped eating meat during the work week for the past two months and wow, I get it. My skin is clearer, my workouts are easier, and my mental processes are quicker. For those worried about feeling full, I find eating hearty vegetables like sweet potato and brussel sprouts always leaves me feeling satisfied. 

RECIPE
  1. Wash 2 cups of baby brussel sprouts and cook on low fire with coconut oil until brussels begin to brown. 
  2. Dice one gala apple and add to pot. 
  3. Drizzle coconut oil over ingredients and cover pot for 5 minutes. 
  4. Remove from pan and sprinkle with cinnamon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner